Below is a checklist of things to go over before you sign that contract for service.
Environment – What an IT Department needs to provide
• What operating systems are in use and any service packs may have been installed.
• Memory, processor speed, disk space, etc. for servers and workstations.
• How and what software is used and how often?
Solution Definition – What a dealership needs to provide
• What the proposed solution is and how will it be used at the customer location?
• What equipment and software will be used to implement the solution?
• How the solution will affect currently used software and hardware?
Scope of Work – What a salesperson should provide
• What will be done at the time of installation and who will accomplish it.
• What will be covered as well as what is not covered, or can be done at an extra charge.
Find out more about our solutions here