The business benefits of an integrated mobility solution reaches across the entire company, enhancing the lives and the roles of all levels of resources within the business. Matching with the different mobility application areas, the benefits could likewise be expected at the level of the generic mobile office, as well as specific areas such as field service management.
The benefits of office mobility include:
- More efficient management of mobile and remote resources
- Reduced operational costs
- Improved service delivery
- Productivity improvement
- Ensuring business continuity
- Retaining customer loyalty
- Wining new customers by showing
- Providing end users with greater flexibility
- Leveraging existing infrastructures to maximise logistics potential
- Promising tangible business benefits such as real time return on investment (ROI)
- Helping organisations gain and sustain a competitive advantage
Mobile solutions can deliver all these benefits if the right applications, devices and business processes are implemented – enabling communication, information access, and business transactions anywhere, anytime.