Here are five reasons why you should consider upgrading your office equipment.
1. Improved Quality: Upgrades often come with new technology designed specifically to help you better manage your documents and improve the quality of your materials.
2. Lower Costs: Because an upgraded machine operates more efficiently, newer machines will typically provide a lower cost per copy.
3. Less Maintenance: Upgrading your hardware devices will replace older, inefficient equipment with newer technology that will improve functionality.
4. Multifunctional: Upgrading your copiers and printers to an MFP combines the functions of copiers, network printers, scanners and fax machines all into one device.
5. Enhanced Security: Most upgrades come with new security features designed to prevent unauthorized usage. Newer devices can also include security features that encrypt or protect the data stored on your device’s hard drive.
Check out our latest line of award winning photocopiers here